CLASS REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The Fabric Fair is dedicated to helping our customers with valuable information and classes. Check out what we have to offer and take advantage of the knowledge of experts!
- Class fees are due at the time of registration; WE CANNOT HOLD YOUR PLACE IN CLASS WITH OUT PAYMENT.
- If you cancel a class within 6 days of that class we cannot issue you a refund or give a class credit. If we fill the class we will then give you a refund.
- Classes have supply list. Make sure you pick one up prior to class so that you will be prepared. MANY TEACHERS REQUIRE WORK DONE PRIOR TO CLASS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOURS DONE. If you fail to do this you will not get your project done and you will not get the most out of your class.
- MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE CLASS TO SET UP.
- If you need to purchase anything prior to class make sure you give yourself enough time to do this. The Fabric Fair is open 1/2 hour before any classes start. CLASSES WILL BEGIN ON TIME.
- Classes taught by guest teachers are the only classes that we require a minimum amount of students. These are the only classes that we would cancel if we donâ€™t have the minimum.
- You receive 10% off class supplies purchased at The Fabric Fair for your classes.